Monday, March 30, 2015

Love and Communication

Love is something I've always looked for. Someone I can live life with, for the rest of my life. I've never really told anyone that I wanted this, because I felt like no one would understand. I've gone through a lot of break ups, and I never once gave up them. They gave up on me. I realized that I trused to easily, and I fell to fast. But I always had doubts, however I never told anyone these doubts. I never told anyone because I was afraid that if I said it out load it would become reality. But now that I'm in a stable relationship, I realize now that the doubts I had, were fears. In a relationships, communication is the number one thing. With out communication, it will not work. Communication is very hard for most people, opening up is very scary. I know this first hand. But if you truly love someone, and they truly love you. You both will trust each other with your fears and doubts. You both will except them, and move on from them. After excepting all the bad things, it's easier to except the good things. Because if your focused on all the bad things, you don't believe the good things when they happen. Then they turn into bad things. Excepting what you have done, is probably the most important thing in a relationship. 

After my last break up, I went into a down hill spiral. My current boyfriend was the one who pulled me out of it. I didn't think I was ever going to find a guy that could put up with me again. But hope and faith were on my side. The night that I decided to stop looking for love, he started texting me. We started dating two weeks later. From the beginning, I knew it was going to be different. The way he talked to me, and the way he treated me. Was way different from my past relationships. We have been fighting a lot, this is were I learned that you have to state your fears to the other person. When I was completely honest with him. He came out and was completely honest with me. After that, we fought lesser and lesser. We are doing better now, communication saved it. In a relationship you are always learning. But you have to be willing to learn, for it to work.

5 comments:

  1. I love the picture! I agree with you that communication is a key element in any stable relationship. I hope things work out with you two! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Communication is key. Glad to know that you are doing well in your relationship. Good post and great point stated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking is the best way to keep a relationship together any relationship. - nice post

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really good story, I wish the best of luck to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "After excepting all the bad things, it's easier to except the good things." You have this backward. It's easy to accept the good things, but the bad things, not so much. You've also spelled accept wrong. There are similar spelling or wording mistakes that I'd like you to go back through and clean up.

    Now, as for what you said. Yes, communicating about fears and doubts is good. Yes, accepting each other is good. Yes, being honest is the best thing you can do. Keep loving and learning Miss Esther Shinn.

    ReplyDelete